The patient experience people
Total Triage is a leader in compassionate, world-class after-hours telephone triage for home health and hospice organizations, their patients, and caregivers.
Healthcare needs are not confined to a 9-5 schedule. Total Triage gives your patients and caregivers around-the-clock support by instantly connecting them to nurses with record speed to answer accuracy.
Total Triage helps patients, nurses, and your organization as a whole.
- Improve quality of care by providing patients and caregivers with peace of mind, faster response times, and instant access to a qualified nursing staff.
- Reduce staff burnout and turnover by reducing strain and workload.
- Cut costs by reducing the need for additional full-time staff.
- Improve staff performance by using call recordings and key metrics to identify training opportunities.
- Streamline operations by using an affordable, simplified technology solution.
- Our team of carefully screened and trained nurses answer patient and caregiver calls within seconds, assess callers’ needs, set realistic expectations, and contact on-call nurses according to client escalation protocols.
- Client visit nurses utilize the Total Triage app to stay connected to Total Triage nurses.
- Calls are recorded for quality and training purposes.
- Recordings may be referenced by attending nurses and case managers.
- Get support during periods of high call volume, staff meetings, or other events that put a strain on staff resources.
- Additional resources help maintain quality care during natural disasters, facility downtimes, and unplanned staffing changes.
- Home health and hospice visit nurses utilize Total Triage to easily reference additional available resources.
- Key performance indicators help streamline operations, improve protocols, and provide better care.
Transform your patients’ standard of care. It’s easy and affordable.
About 24/7 Triage
Connect your patients to licensed nurses around the clock.
What Clients Are Saying
Hear how Total Triage is boosting efficiency for home care agencies across the U.S.