Custom PricingTransform your patients’ standard of care. It’s easy and affordable.
About 24/7 TriageConnect your patients to licensed nurses around the clock.
What Clients Are SayingHear how Total Triage is boosting efficiency for home care agencies across the U.S.
Peerless TechnologyYour nurses will love the ubeRNurse app. It’s cutting edge mHealth tech that’s oh-so-easy to use.
Webinar: How to Win a Hospice Eligibility Case
May 10, 2016 - May 10, 2016 | Online
Join Hospice and Palliative Care Association of Arkansas and attorneys Bryan Nowicki and Jarod Ferch as they discuss the best strategies to use in appeals to support and defend hospice eligibility decisions.
Who should attend
Anyone in the hospice and palliative care fields looking for information on how to best handle eligibility cases.
Topics will include
This webinar will cover the following topics:
- Attendees will learn different ways to challenge eligibility decisions
- Hospices will learn to understand how to think beyond the clinical arguments and bolster their appeals with established legal support that most hospices are unfamiliar with
- Discuss the realities and other considerations that define your hospice’s approach to appeals
- Review the elements of effective hospice appeals and strategy for appeals
- Discuss issues related to ALJ hearings
Online // 10:30am to 12:00pm CST (recording also available)
For more information
To learn more about this webinar and how to attend, click here.