Custom PricingTransform your patients’ standard of care. It’s easy and affordable.
About 24/7 TriageConnect your patients to licensed nurses around the clock.
What Clients Are SayingHear how Total Triage is boosting efficiency for home care agencies across the U.S.
Peerless TechnologyYour nurses will love the ubeRNurse app. It’s cutting edge mHealth tech that’s oh-so-easy to use.
Weatherbee Resources Hospice Regulatory Boot Camp
December 7, 2015 - December 9, 2015 | Las Vegas, NV
Weatherbee Resources, CHAPCA and NAPCA have teamed up to provide this Hospice Regulatory Boot Camp. More than 3,500 hospice professionals, surveyors, consultants, and others attend the boot camp to receive comprehensive and current information related to regulatory, compliance, and billing issues.
Who should attend
Hospices all over the United States use Weatherbee Boot Camps for training new staff and for on-going training of Executive Directors, Hospice Medical Directors and Team Physicians, Clinical Managers, Corporate Compliance Officers, QAPI Coordinators, the Interdisciplinary Group, and other roles.
Topics will include
The Boot Camp will cover a range of topics including:
- Strategies to turn assessment data into documentation that supports payment
- Use of hospice assessment scales to document disease progression
- Substantiating clinical eligibility with documentation of secondary conditions
- Up to 13.25 elective credits, as accepted by the American Academy of Family Physicians
- Optional third day workshop on Hospice Documentation Essentials will be offered to explore the topic more in depth
Bellagio Las Vegas
3600 Las Vegas Blvd, S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
For more information
To learn more about the Weatherbee Resources Hospice Regulatory Boot Camp and how to attend, click here.