Custom PricingTransform your patients’ standard of care. It’s easy and affordable.
About 24/7 TriageConnect your patients to licensed nurses around the clock.
What Clients Are SayingHear how Total Triage is boosting efficiency for home care agencies across the U.S.
Peerless TechnologyYour nurses will love the ubeRNurse app. It’s cutting edge mHealth tech that’s oh-so-easy to use.
NHPCO 30th Management & Leadership Conference
April 30, 2015 - May 2, 2015 | National Harbor, MD
Hospice professionals from around the country will meet at the NHPCO 30th Management & Leadership Conference to discuss the future of end-of-life care.
Who should attend
Attendees at this hospice conference will include CEOs, administrators, directors, clinical managers, finance managers and other individuals in hospice leadership positions.
Topics will include
NHPCO 30th MLC Conference sessions will help hospice professionals
- Define leadership and management in the future of hospice
- Identify innovative ideas and strategies to adapt as hospice care changes
- Provide tools for quality end-of-life care in a changing industry
- Discuss regulatory and industry changes that impact hospice care
- Increase access and awareness of hospice and palliative care
- Discuss assessment and improvement strategies for hospice care
Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center, National Harbor, MD
Preconference Seminars April 28 & 29, 2015 | Main Conference April 30 – May 2, 2015
For more info
Learn more about the NHPCO 30th Management and Leadership Conference here.