Custom PricingTransform your patients’ standard of care. It’s easy and affordable.
About 24/7 TriageConnect your patients to licensed nurses around the clock.
What Clients Are SayingHear how Total Triage is boosting efficiency for home care agencies across the U.S.
Peerless TechnologyYour nurses will love the ubeRNurse app. It’s cutting edge mHealth tech that’s oh-so-easy to use.
NHPCO 16th CTC & Pediatric Intensive
October 15, 2015 - October 17, 2015 | Grapevine, TX
This Clinical Team Conference offers educational sessions to improve, enhance, and expand care at the end of life.
Who should attend
This conference provides learning and networking opportunities for therapists, home care professionals, clinical and operations management, nurses and CNAs, pharmacists, social workers, volunteers, bereavement professionals, marketers, and administrators.
Topics will include
At the NHPCO 16th Clinical Team Conference and Pediatric Intensive, attendees will learn
- How to improve ethical and effective end of life care
- Advancements in medical, psychosocial, spiritual and bereavement care
- How to better assess patient, family, and community needs
- Advancements in care for diverse populations
- Measuring the quality of care and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Expansions in pediatric care for children and their families
- Self-care and networking opportunities with other hospice and palliative care professionals
Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center
1501 Gaylord Trail
Grapevine, TX 76051
For more info
Learn more about the NHPCO 16th Clinical Team Conference and Pediatric Intensive and how to register here.