Custom PricingTransform your patients’ standard of care. It’s easy and affordable.
About 24/7 TriageConnect your patients to licensed nurses around the clock.
What Clients Are SayingHear how Total Triage is boosting efficiency for home care agencies across the U.S.
Peerless TechnologyYour nurses will love the ubeRNurse app. It’s cutting edge mHealth tech that’s oh-so-easy to use.
Hospice Administrator Certificate Program
July 14, 2015 - July 16, 2015 | Las Vegas, NV
The main focus of the Hospice Administrator Certificate Program (HACP) is to strengthen the competencies of administrators and senior managers and improving the success of their organizations by integrating quality, compliance, financial management, and strategic performance. The HACP program is broken down into three separate modules. The California Association for Health Services at Home (CAHSAH)-sponsored educational event includes a comprehensive manual that will be a valuable resource for participants for years to come.
Who should attend
This program is best for managers, senior administrators, directors including DON’s, DOO’s, DPCS, director of training, directors of operation management, director of business development, director of social services, human resources, office manager, director of clinical services, CEO’s, COO’s, CFO’s and any other upper level management. It is recommended that attendees have at least one year or more of hospice administrative or upper level management experience in a Medicare-certified hospice agency.
Topics will include
The conference will cover a variety of topics including
- Identifying important health care trends influencing positioning strategies for hospice organizations
- Data management and analysis and how to integrate into quality assessments and performance improvement programs
- Financial management strategies to prepare financial documents and understand the impact of current changes in health care
- Leadership responsibilities in promoting a quality organization
- How to mesh corporate compliance issues with clinical, financial and legal aspects of the organization
3667 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
For more info
Learn more about the HACP and how to register by clicking here.