Custom PricingTransform your patients’ standard of care. It’s easy and affordable.
About 24/7 TriageConnect your patients to licensed nurses around the clock.
What Clients Are SayingHear how Total Triage is boosting efficiency for home care agencies across the U.S.
Peerless TechnologyYour nurses will love the ubeRNurse app. It’s cutting edge mHealth tech that’s oh-so-easy to use.
Hospice Administrator Certificate Program
August 2, 2016 - August 4, 2016 | Las Vegas, NV
The Hospice Administrator Certificate Program (HACP) provides a positive learning environment for senior management and administrators. The HACP will help build competencies that will point your business to success and help integrate all the myriad complexities of quality, compliance, financial management, and strategic performance.
The HACP program is divided into a three-day curriculum. Each attendee will receive a comprehensive manual that will prove a reliable resource for the years to come.
Who should attend
The HACP is designed for managers, senior administrators, directors including DON’s, DOO’s, DPCS, director of training, directors of operation management, director of business development, director of social services, human resources, office manager, director of clinical services, CEO’s, COO’s, CFO’s and any other upper level management. It’s recommended to have at least one year or more of hospice administrative or upper level management in a Medicare-certified hospice agency.
Topics will include
The HACP program will cover a variety of topics to help your organization be more successful including:
- Identifying the key health care trends that influence positioning strategies
- Integrating data management and analysis methods into quality assessments and performance improvement programs
- Implementing key financial management strategies to prepare and interpret financial documents
- Impact of current changes in health care
- Leadership responsibilities in promoting a quality driven organization
- Integrating corporate compliance issues with clinical, financial and legal integrity of the organization
3570 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
For more information
To learn more about the HACP event, click here