Custom PricingTransform your patients’ standard of care. It’s easy and affordable.
About 24/7 TriageConnect your patients to licensed nurses around the clock.
What Clients Are SayingHear how Total Triage is boosting efficiency for home care agencies across the U.S.
Peerless TechnologyYour nurses will love the ubeRNurse app. It’s cutting edge mHealth tech that’s oh-so-easy to use.
Pain Resource Nurse Training
November 10, 2017 - November 10, 2017 | Charlotte, NC
Join The Carolinas Center for End of Life Care for the full-day training as a Pain Resource Nurse. The main focus is to improve pain care and train nurses to be a resource in their institutions regarding pain management.
Who should attend
Hospice & Palliative Care Nurses.
Topics will include
This full day training covers a variety of topics including:
- Non-pharmacologic measures which may be used in pain management
- Symptoms of “good” pain management
- Ethical issues of pain management
- Strategies to promote effective communication between medical team and the patient
- The role of PCA and epidurals in pain management
- Barriers and misconceptions related to pain management
- The differences between addiction, tolerance, dependence and pseudo addiction and opioid withdrawal syndrome
- Appropriate skills of pain assessment
- Opioid induced side effects and measures to manage these side effects Identify neuropathic pain and appropriate treatment modalities
Novant Health Hospice
324 North McDowell Street, #200
Charlotte, NC 28204
Time: 8:00 – 5:00pm
For more information
Click here for more complete information and to register online.