Custom PricingTransform your patients’ standard of care. It’s easy and affordable.
About 24/7 TriageConnect your patients to licensed nurses around the clock.
What Clients Are SayingHear how Total Triage is boosting efficiency for home care agencies across the U.S.
Peerless TechnologyYour nurses will love the ubeRNurse app. It’s cutting edge mHealth tech that’s oh-so-easy to use.
CAHSAH’s Private Duty Workshop
October 8, 2015 - October 9, 2015 | Sacramento & Ontario, CA
Join Elizabeth Murphy, attorney and leader in the home health, hospice, and private duty industries, as she helps tackle the myriad changes for home care services and providers.
Who should attend
Anyone that works for and runs a Private Duty business looking to navigate the new changes in the home care industry.
Topics will include
This conference will help to navigate all the new changes to the home care industry including:
- The Healthy Workplaces, Healthy Families Act (the new paid sick leave law)
- What happened to the sleep time exemption and ways to repackage the “live-in” shift
- Changes to FLSA and DOL’s proposed regulations regarding the companionship exemption and how it effects California
- Current initiatives to bind and restrict industry’s ability to conduct business
- Audit your HR practices and policies
- DSS new licensing requirements
- CEU credits available
October 8, 2015
Courtyard Sacramento Midtown
4422 Y Street
Sacramento, CA 95817
October 9, 2015
Ontario International Airport Hotel
700 North Haven Avenue
Ontario, CA 91764
For more information
To learn more about these events and how to attend, click here.