Custom PricingTransform your patients’ standard of care. It’s easy and affordable.
About 24/7 TriageConnect your patients to licensed nurses around the clock.
What Clients Are SayingHear how Total Triage is boosting efficiency for home care agencies across the U.S.
Peerless TechnologyYour nurses will love the ubeRNurse app. It’s cutting edge mHealth tech that’s oh-so-easy to use.
CAHSAH Start Up Conference: Private Duty
October 15, 2015 - October 16, 2015 | Las Vegas, NV
Join CAHSAH’s expert faculty as they show you the ropes on starting a private duty agency. This comprehensive program covers everything you need to know to get your agency started. With all the changes happening in the industry, make sure you start the new agency or division off right!
Who should attend
This conference is perfect for anyone considering the purchase or start-up of a private duty agency. It is also great for an agency considering adding private duty services, newly employed management staff for a private duty, agencies in their first 3 years of start-up, or anyone wanting to start a private duty agency.
Topics will include
This conference will cover a variety of topics regarding the start up of a private duty agency including:
- Steps to begin the process of agency start-up
- Know the web-based, written material, and consultant resources that are available for start-ups such as: CAHSAH Start-up Manual
- Materials, resources, and personnel needed to create effective billing, budget, and other financial systems/processes
- Facility, financial, time, and personnel requirements to start-up agency
- Define criteria to choose an appropriate medical record and information system
- Staffing: Building your team
3667 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
For more information
To learn more about the Start Up Conference and how to attend, click here.