Custom PricingTransform your patients’ standard of care. It’s easy and affordable.
About 24/7 TriageConnect your patients to licensed nurses around the clock.
What Clients Are SayingHear how Total Triage is boosting efficiency for home care agencies across the U.S.
Peerless TechnologyYour nurses will love the ubeRNurse app. It’s cutting edge mHealth tech that’s oh-so-easy to use.
CAHSAH Start Up Conference: Hospice
October 15, 2015 - October 16, 2015 | Las Vegas, NV
California Association for Health Services at Home has designed this hospice track to show you the ropes and all the “need to know” information in turning your vision of having a hospice business into a reality. If you are interested in starting your agency from the ground up, purchasing an existing agency or adding services to your existing agency, this track helps you understand all the who, what, where, why, and hows of building your hospice business.
Who should attend
The CAHSAH Hospice Start Up Track is great for anyone wanting to purchase a licensed or Medicare-certified hospice, a state licensed Medicare-certified HHA considering adding hospice services, newly employed management staff for a hospice, recent Medicare-certified hospice agencies, agencies waiting for certification, anyone wanting to start a hospice agency.
Topics will include
This conference covers all the ins and outs of setting up a hospice business, and will include:
- The initial steps in starting a hospice agency
- Regulatory, licensing and accrediting organizations
- Professional and core services, policies and procedures, organization administration
- Hiring, orientation, supervision and training processes
- The hospice Interdisciplinary Team (IDT)
- Medicare hospice COPs: admission, recertification, revocation, transfer, discharge
- The four levels of hospice care
- Accounting and billing
- Quality Assessment Performance Improvement (QAPI)
- HIPAA and fraud and abuse
- Essential marketing program components, including a marketing plan
3667 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
For more information
To learn more about the Hospice Start Up Conference and how to attend, click here.