Custom PricingTransform your patients’ standard of care. It’s easy and affordable.
About 24/7 TriageConnect your patients to licensed nurses around the clock.
What Clients Are SayingHear how Total Triage is boosting efficiency for home care agencies across the U.S.
Peerless TechnologyYour nurses will love the ubeRNurse app. It’s cutting edge mHealth tech that’s oh-so-easy to use.
CAHSAH Start Up Conference: Home Health
October 15, 2015 - October 16, 2015 | Las Vegas, NV
CAHSAH’s comprehensive program will cover all the “need to know” information on setting up your Home Health Agency (HHA) business.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone considering the purchase or start-up of a licensed or Medicare-certified HHA, a state licensed HHA considering becoming Medicare-certified, newly employed management staff of a HHA, managers of a recently started Medicare-certified HHA, managers of a licensed agency waiting for certification should attend this event.
Topics will include
This conference will introduce you to the licensed and certified home health agency business, and will cover all the basics of getting one set up, including:
- How to create effective billing, budget and other financial systems
- Defining administrative and clinical processes
- Understanding regulatory compliance
- Medicare requirements
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems
- Review of the Federal Register and Medicare CoPs and the Interpretive Guidelines to Surveyors.
- Necessary resources: accounting software, Medicare billing software, payroll services, unions, benchmarking & productivity, and education
3667 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
For more information
To learn more about the CAHSAH Home Health Start Up track and how to attend, click here.