Custom PricingTransform your patients’ standard of care. It’s easy and affordable.
About 24/7 TriageConnect your patients to licensed nurses around the clock.
What Clients Are SayingHear how Total Triage is boosting efficiency for home care agencies across the U.S.
Peerless TechnologyYour nurses will love the ubeRNurse app. It’s cutting edge mHealth tech that’s oh-so-easy to use.
AAHPM & HPNA Annual Assembly
March 9, 2016 - March 12, 2016 | Chicago, IL
The American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine (AAHPM) and the Hospice and Palliative Nurses Association (HPNA) have put together this 3-day Annual Assembly. Join 3,000 of your colleagues and peers to explore research, the best clinical practices, and advances to the specialties to help improve patient care.
Who should attend
This conference is designed for physicians, nurses, and other healthcare providers interested in acquiring or expanding the skills needed to function effectively in the hospice and palliative care fields.
Topics will include
This 3-day Annual Assembly will cover a variety of subjects to help advance the care of palliative and hospice roles and will include:
- Improvement of patient care with advances in clinical and scientific knowledge of advanced disease processes, symptoms, and symptom management
- How to assess patient pain and other symptoms and side effects and recommend a care plan based upon best available evidence
- How to identify psychological, spiritual, social, and cultural aspects of patient care and integrate support of those aspects of patient care into an overall plan of care
- How to identify ethical, regulatory, and legal concerns related to hospice and palliative care
- Discussions on effective strategies and challenges for hospice and palliative care in diverse settings
- Facilitation of future research in hospice and palliative care
- Identifying strategies for effective leadership in the fields of hospice and palliative medicine
- How to navigate the ever changing healthcare environment.
720 S Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60605
For more information
To learn more about AAHPM & HPNA’s Annual Assembly and how to attend, click here.