Custom PricingTransform your patients’ standard of care. It’s easy and affordable.
About 24/7 TriageConnect your patients to licensed nurses around the clock.
What Clients Are SayingHear how Total Triage is boosting efficiency for home care agencies across the U.S.
Peerless TechnologyYour nurses will love the ubeRNurse app. It’s cutting edge mHealth tech that’s oh-so-easy to use.
Hospice Medical Director Conference
August 18, 2015 - August 19, 2015 | Chicago, IL
AAHPM and national experts will join together at the Hospice Medical Director Conference to help further develop the skills you need to navigate the current hospice environment. Attendees will engage in teaching sessions, breakout meetings and panel discussions. These will improve your practice and help to prepare you for the Hospice Medical Director Certification Board exam. The conference is part of AAHPM’s Summer Institute program.
Who should attend
This conference benefits hospice physicians of all levels of expertise, hospice nurse practitioners, and physician assistants.
Topics will include
Join peers at this conference that covers a variety of topics for the Hospice Medical Director including:
- Clinical, regulatory, administrative skills and ethical knowledge required in the role of hospice medical director
- Hospice medical director’s role on interdisciplinary care team
- Hospice medical director’s role within the hospice organization
- Analyze regulatory issues affecting the hospice medical directors
- Find strategies to fulfill these requirements
- Continuing Education Credits: AMA PRA Category 1TM credits
720 South Michigan
Chicago, IL 60605
For more info
To learn more about the Hospice Medical Director Conference and how to register, click here.