Custom PricingTransform your patients’ standard of care. It’s easy and affordable.
About 24/7 TriageConnect your patients to licensed nurses around the clock.
What Clients Are SayingHear how Total Triage is boosting efficiency for home care agencies across the U.S.
Peerless TechnologyYour nurses will love the ubeRNurse app. It’s cutting edge mHealth tech that’s oh-so-easy to use.
31st Management and Leadership Conference
April 19, 2016 - April 23, 2016 | National Harbor, MD
NHPCO’s 31st Management and Leadership Conference (MLC) explores the hospice and palliative care landscape and the ways that leaders in these industries can anticipate, respond, and navigate these changes with creativity, innovation and collaboration. Join over 1,000 of your hospice and palliative care peers for this inspiring conference!
Who should attend
Executives, leaders, managers, industry stakeholders and other healthcare entities.
Topics will include
Attendees of the 2016 MLC will explore a variety of topics to realize these objectives:
- Creative ideas to spur leaders to action within their organizations,
- Innovative strategies to lead through changing hospice and palliative care landscape
- Create organizational systems to adapt to change
- Approaches to creative leadership and employee engagement
- Tools to guarantee the provision of quality, evidence-based, efficient end-of-life care
- Adaptive strategies to respond to changes in the health policy and healthcare fields
- Innovative approaches to improve access to hospice and palliative care by under-served populations
- Quality assessment and performance improvement practices
Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center
201 Waterfront Street
National Harbor, MD 20745
For more information
To learn more about NHPCO’s Management and Leadership conference and how to attend, click here.