Custom PricingTransform your patients’ standard of care. It’s easy and affordable.
About 24/7 TriageConnect your patients to licensed nurses around the clock.
What Clients Are SayingHear how Total Triage is boosting efficiency for home care agencies across the U.S.
Peerless TechnologyYour nurses will love the ubeRNurse app. It’s cutting edge mHealth tech that’s oh-so-easy to use.
2017 CAPC National Seminar
November 8, 2017 - November 11, 2017 | Phoenix, AZ
Join CAPC for their annual National Seminar, and gain the insight and tools necessary to start and maintain a high-quality palliative care program. Their multiple day conference provides highly practical training in all aspects of planning, implementing, delivering, and growing palliative care services.
Who should attend
The CAPC Seminar is great for all health professionals focused on designing and improving palliative care services for seriously ill patients—provider organizations, ACOs, or payers, program managers, palliative care teams, and administrators from all disciplines and all care settings.
Topics will include
The annual National Seminar covers current important topics in the hospice and palliative care fields including:
- Critical questions to ask as you design and implement your program
- How to design programs that respond to stakeholders’ priorities and organizational realities
- The nuts and bolts of program design: who to serve; what services to offer; and how to staff the program
- Strategies that align business plans and payment models with program design
- Feasible approaches to gathering data that demonstrate value
- How to translate Boot camp concepts into action and delineate next steps
- Resources and tools to support your ongoing efforts
Sheraton Grand Phoenix
340 N 3rd St
Phoenix, AZ 85004
For more information
To learn more about this event and how to attend, click here.