Custom PricingTransform your patients’ standard of care. It’s easy and affordable.
About 24/7 TriageConnect your patients to licensed nurses around the clock.
What Clients Are SayingHear how Total Triage is boosting efficiency for home care agencies across the U.S.
Peerless TechnologyYour nurses will love the ubeRNurse app. It’s cutting edge mHealth tech that’s oh-so-easy to use.
2016 NAHC March On Washington
April 3, 2016 - April 5, 2016 | Washington, DC
Join the National Association for Home Care & Hospice (NAHC) for their yearly March On Washington. This conference allows you to stand as one with the public and private supporters of home care and hospice. NAHC collects a top group of political and home care experts and home health lawyers for panel discussions on the status of home care in the United States.
Who should attend
Anyone in the hospice and home health care fields looking to get a fresh perspective on the upcoming year in care.
Topics will include
Each panel discussion includes a home care provider and an area expert. Questions are asked and panelists share their views and address the topics of home health, home care, and hospice and their future in the continued development of US healthcare. Topics include:
- Reforming Medicare face-to-face physician encounter requirement
- Rejecting efforts to include hospice under Medicare Advantage
- Establishing reasonable payment rates for Medicare and Medicaid home care and hospice
- Overseeing impact of hospice payment reform
- Authorizing nurse practitioners and physician assistants to sign orders for home health care
- Extending the rural Medicare payment differential
- Establishing the patient’s home as the care setting of choice for individuals with chronic illness
- Providing greater access to telehealth and other home care technology
- Opposing the institution of untargeted Medicare home health prior authorization
The Mayflower Renaissance
1127 Connecticut Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20036
For more information
For more information on the March On Washington event, and how to attend, click here.