Custom PricingTransform your patients’ standard of care. It’s easy and affordable.
About 24/7 TriageConnect your patients to licensed nurses around the clock.
What Clients Are SayingHear how Total Triage is boosting efficiency for home care agencies across the U.S.
Peerless TechnologyYour nurses will love the ubeRNurse app. It’s cutting edge mHealth tech that’s oh-so-easy to use.
2016 MNHPC Conference
April 10, 2016 - April 12, 2016 | Minneapolis, MN
Join Minnesota Network of Hospice & Palliative Care for their annual conference. The main objectives for the annual conference will be to help advance the knowledge and skills of healthcare professionals and volunteers who work in the serious illness and end-of-life care fields. This knowledge will help improve the quality of care for patients and families in all the communities of the region.
Who should attend
Anyone in the region who works in the hospice, home health, and end-of-life care fields.
Topics will include
The conference will cover a wide variety of topics and current issues in the hospice, home health, and end-of-life care fields, and will include:
- Best practices and innovations in patient/client communications, program implementation, and services delivery
- Pain and symptom management approaches used to ensure patient and family-defined comfort during serious illness and at end of life
- Common emotional and spiritual needs of patients and families
- Emotional and spiritual impacts on hospice and palliative care professionals and volunteers when caring for individuals with serious illness or those who are at end of life
- Grief, bereavement, and trauma and how these affect individuals, families, professionals, and volunteers
- Ethical challenges in caring for individuals with serious illness or those who are at end of life
- Current and proposed hospice and palliative care regulations and health care policies impacting operations and delivery, also, strategies for adherence and compliance
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bloomington – Minneapolis South
7800 Normandale Blvd
Minneapolis, MN 55439
For more information
To learn more about the 2016 MNHPC Conference and how to attend, click here.