Custom PricingTransform your patients’ standard of care. It’s easy and affordable.
About 24/7 TriageConnect your patients to licensed nurses around the clock.
What Clients Are SayingHear how Total Triage is boosting efficiency for home care agencies across the U.S.
Peerless TechnologyYour nurses will love the ubeRNurse app. It’s cutting edge mHealth tech that’s oh-so-easy to use.
2016 LeadingAge Ohio Annual Conference
September 7, 2016 - September 9, 2016 | Columbus, OH
The 2016 LeadingAge Ohio Annual Conference and Trade Show is a great opportunity for LeadingAge Ohio and the Midwest Care Alliance to come together. They are newly merged and excited to present this Annual Conference! The Annual conference offers a wide variety of educational topics, provides excellent networking opportunities, and a conference you won’t want to miss!
Some of what you will find at the conference include:
- 100+ exhibits featuring the latest products and innovations
- 60+ educational sessions
- 16.5 hours of continuing education
- 7 networking and social events
Who should attend
All those in palliative and end of life care roles, whether they be clinical, financial, or managerial.
Topics will include
This conference has a wide variety of sessions to suit all who attend. There will be inspiring general sessions, as well as sessions in various topics including:
- Managing patient GI sysmptoms at end of life
- Myths about dying
- Methadone safety
- Managing the neuromuscular conditions including ALS, MS and Huntington’s Disease
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease and how to manage their various stages
- Acute hospital palliative care
- Pressure mapping to reduce pressure sores
- Understanding health care reform and how it can impact your business model
- Tackling staff turnover
Hyatt Regency Columbus
350 North High Street
Columbus, OH 43215
For more information
To learn more about this event and how to attend, click here.