Custom PricingTransform your patients’ standard of care. It’s easy and affordable.
About 24/7 TriageConnect your patients to licensed nurses around the clock.
What Clients Are SayingHear how Total Triage is boosting efficiency for home care agencies across the U.S.
Peerless TechnologyYour nurses will love the ubeRNurse app. It’s cutting edge mHealth tech that’s oh-so-easy to use.
2016 ADEC Annual Conference
April 12, 2016 - April 16, 2016 | Minneapolis, MN
The Association for Death Education and Counseling hosts this premier educational and interdisciplinary annual event covering the topics of death and dying.
Who should attend
This Annual Conference is best suited for working professionals in the fields of death, dying, bereavement, mental health, social work, counseling, education, clergy, funeral directors, hospital and hospice, and psychology.
Topics will include
The 2016 ADEC Annual Conference will cover a variety of topics over more than 70 concurrent sessions and workshops and includes:
- Cutting-edge research and clinical practices in thanatology
- The dying process, end-of-life decision-making, traumatic death and more
- Customizable conference experience — you choose session types and topics that suit your discipline and interests
- Network with peers in formal and informal settings, and establish lasting connections
- Identify new resources, products and services that help move practice forward
- Earn continuing education credits, available in a variety of disciplines, including social work, marriage and family therapy, psychology, counseling, nursing and more.
1001 Marquette Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55403
For more information
To learn more about the 2016 ADEC Annual Conference and how to attend, click here.