Custom PricingTransform your patients’ standard of care. It’s easy and affordable.
About 24/7 TriageConnect your patients to licensed nurses around the clock.
What Clients Are SayingHear how Total Triage is boosting efficiency for home care agencies across the U.S.
Peerless TechnologyYour nurses will love the ubeRNurse app. It’s cutting edge mHealth tech that’s oh-so-easy to use.
18th Annual Pain Management Symposium
March 5, 2016 - March 9, 2016 | Coronado, CA
Cleveland Clinic’s 5-day Symposium on pain management provides those in attendance with access to a nationally renowned faculty. In addition to the didactic program, attendees have opportunities to participate in a variety of educational activities ranging from cadaver workshops (for practicing physicians and pain medicine fellows, only), informal discussions with the faculty over breakfasts, to afternoon problem-based learning sessions.
Who should attend
Practitioners and healthcare professionals who are looking for the latest methods in pain medicine. Anesthesia providers, interventional pain specialists, physical medicine and rehabilitation specialists, orthopedic and spine surgeons, neurologists, headache specialists, palliative care specialists, primary care physicians, physical therapists, physician assistants, and nurses interested in the pain management field. All workshops are only offered to practicing physicians or pain medicine fellows in training.
Topics will include
This thorough conference covers a wide variety of topics in the pain management field including:
- Pathophysiology of acute and chronic pain
- Various chronic neuropathic pain conditions
- State-of-the-art interventional and noninterventional techniques for diagnosis and management of chronic pain, cancer pain, and headaches
- Cost efficacy and addiction potential
- Neuromodulation and neurostimulation
- Spinal pain
- Review safety, efficacy, and clinical use of therapies for treating pain associated with cancer
- Describe new indications for older drugs and therapies
Loews Coronado Bay Resort
4000 Coronado Bay Road
San Diego, CA, 92118
For more information
To learn more about this symposium and register to attend, click here.